Red hat solutions provider (RHSPS) is a program that allows partners and resellers to sell and support Red Hat products. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps of becoming an RHSPS partner and how it can benefit your business.
Table of Contents
What is Red Hat?
Red Hat is a provider of open-source software solutions, services and technologies. Red Hat provides enterprise software, middleware, and infrastructure solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Red Hat is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with offices in more than 25 countries. The company has a strong community presence and commits to open collaboration. Red Hat offers a variety of solutions including Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Fedora, CentOS, JBoss, OpenShift Origin, Ansible, Satellite and more.
Red Hat also offers training and certification programs to help professionals learn how to use its products.
What is the Solution Provider Program?
The solution provider program (SPP) is a marketing and sales program for Red Hat solutions providers. As a solution provider, you can become a part of the Red Hat family by selling our products and services to customers. In return for your expertise, support, and commitment to promoting Red Hat products, we provide you with access to special programs, resources, and discounts.
If you’re interested in becoming a solution provider or would like more information about the SPP, please visit our website at http://www.redhat.com/solutions/programs/spp/.
Requirements for Participation
In order to participate in the Red Hat Solution Provider program, solution providers must meet a set of requirements. These include having a valid SUSE or Red Hat support contract, passing an eligibility assessment, and meeting other program requirements.
To qualify for the solution provider program, you must have a valid SUSE or Red Hat support contract and be registered with the solution provider program. You must also pass an eligibility assessment, which is a review of your qualifications to provide solutions for customers. The eligibility assessment includes questions about your experience and skills in providing solutions, as well as your understanding of the Linux platform.
You must also meet other program requirements, such as committing to providing solutions exclusively through the program channel and meeting quality standards. If you meet all of these requirements, we will approve you to become a solution provider with the Red Hat Solution Provider program.
The Benefits of Becoming a Red Hat Solution Provider
If you’re looking to stand out from the competition and provide cutting-edge technology solutions, becoming a Red Hat solution provider may be the right choice for you. Here are some of the benefits of becoming a Red Hat solution provider:
– Advanced knowledge of Red Hat products and solutions: As a solution provider, you’ll have access to all of the latest Red Hat product releases and updates. This will give you the ability to provide customers with the best possible technology solutions.
– Increased customer base: Becoming a solution provider will increase your customer base exponentially. Not only will you be able to serve a wider range of customers, but you’ll also be able to achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction due to your superior knowledge of Red Hat products and solutions.
– Generous compensation package: In addition to receiving access to all of the latest Red Hat product releases and updates, solution providers also receive generous compensation packages that include stock options, salary increases, and other benefits. This means that becoming a solution provider is one of the most rewarding career choices available today.
The Red Hat Solution Provider program is open to organizations that meet the following eligibility requirements:
– Must be an eligible customer of Red Hat (see our Open Source Terms of Service for more information)
– Offer solutions or services that are complementary to those offered by Red Hat (for example, offering support for RHEL products)
– Have a professional staff with appropriate qualifications and experience in providing solutions or services through a collaborative software development process
– Demonstrate a commitment to social and environmental responsibility (SER).
To be eligible for the program, an organization must also have a written agreement in place with Red Hat specifying terms and conditions for the provision of services. The agreement must be renewed every two years.
Please see our blog post, \”How to Apply for the Red Hat Solution Provider Program\”, for more information about eligibility requirements and how to apply.
Creating a Solution Provider Account
If you’re a Solution Provider and want to start selling your services on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, you’ll need an Account. Here’s how to get started:
1. Log in to your Solution Provider account at redhat.com
2. Click the My Accounts tab at the top of the page
3. Click Add New Account
4. Fill out the requested information, including your company name and contact information (including email and phone number)
5. Click Submit Form
6. You’ll receive an activation email from Red Hat confirming your account has been created
Uploading Your Solutions
If you’re like most sysadmins, you probably have a few solutions stored on your hard drive that you’ve cobbled together over time. Red Hat has a solution provider program that can help you distribute and market your solutions to a wider audience. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process of uploading your solutions to the Red Hat Solution Provider Portal and making them available to a larger audience.
Monitoring and Optimization of Your Solutions
Red Hat’s Solution Provider Program (SPP) is designed to help you automate the monitoring and optimization of your solutions. Whether you are a system integrator, ISV, or OEM, this guide will help you get started with the SPP.
The Red Hat SPP provides an automated way to monitor and optimize your solutions through Red Hat products. You can use the SPP to automatically detect problems and optimize performance. The SPP also includes tools for managing and analyzing your solutions.
This guide will walk you through the process of setting up the SPP and using its tools. You will learn how to:
Detect problems in your solutions using the Red Hat Diagnostics tool
Optimize performance in your solutions using the Red Hat Performance Analysis tool
As technology continues to evolve and businesses become increasingly reliant on software, it is important that they have a stable and reliable solution provider program in place. This guide will outline the main components of a successful solution provider program, including identifying your needs and requirements, creating a contractual agreement with your chosen partner, setting up payment terms, and monitoring and managing your relationship. Hopefully this guide has provided you with the information you need to create an effective solution provider program for your business.